clanwars.cc league is up

oompah

http://www.clanwars.cc/renx

guys we are going to run a manual join and manual report league for now with the hopes that we will be able to automatically integrate with the game further on down the line.

I will need an active admin, but the league is open for signups now.

Hit me up on gmail if interested in admining for me

[email protected]

-Pat

We have already been working on an auto ladder. I sent you an email maybe we can get together and discuss what clanwars.cc will need for the auto-report. I think it is essential and most of the player do not want a manual league. Anyways, email me back and we can talk on teamspeak or skype and discuss what you guys would need and what we want.

hey volcum - I just saw your email. I had been having a dialogue with Daniel about having match results sent to clanwars.cc and I'd auto generate stats and such. If you already have something doing this that's cool if not or you want to have us collect data too awesome just let me know. We have a webservice already setup to collect match data obviously just need the coders to make that happen in the game upon match conclusion.

Either way can't wait to play this game!!!!!

Is this official? Does it have anything to do with the leaderboards tab that appeared on the Ren X homepage recently?

The leaderboards were already in the serverlist app of renegade-x. I guess the leaderboards on the site will be the same as the one in this renegade-x-serverlist app.

I can create a series of webservices also that anyone can use to show a leaderboard on their own sites.

What we *can* do is have users create a clanwars.cc account and then sometime later on the renx coders can build in an authentication screen that pings against clanwars.cc to validate a user. Then when the user plays a match the results get sent to clanwars.cc.

I will create a series of webservices so - as an example the website here could show various flavors of leaderboards from the clanwars.cc database - or any website can. After signing up at clanwars.cc you wouldn't even really need to return to the site.

I love renegade and played it a ton so anything I can do to help I will