Purchase terminal UI

ErroR

I like the idea of E being instant exit. You press E to get in, you press E to get out.

I also like the idea of R for refill from any menu of the PT and that it also exits you out of the PT when used.

But as far as designs go, I don't like having the refill in the center surrounded by all of the other options. It's actually how it is in the current PT and even though it's easy enough to find, it does require you to double check you're clicking the right thing just because it's surrounded by a bunch of other things.

It should either be in a corner or off by itself somewhere like in Hate's example.

Or you can get rid of the refill button entirely and just make the "Purchase" button automatically refill you when clicked. In the main menu, if you don't select anything, the "Purchase" button would say "Refill" instead. This makes sense since there are no purchases in the main menu that wouldn't cause you to refill regardless (besides maybe loadout swaps, but I think don't they should even be on the main menu anyway.)

But if you get rid of the refill button you have 5 buttons at the top and 4 at the bottom.

It breaks the symmetrical layout.

I don't like having that exitting the pt automatically refills you.

Not sure why but I just don't like when things happen without requesting them.

R would be fine.

You'd press E then R to refil quickly.

I think all idea's for E or R refill are good. I have my preference, but practically all will be getting used to within 10 minutes.

I can point out a lot of improvements to the current and proposed designs, but I'll leave that to the team. I cannot create good representations of my preferred designs atm.