Renegade X beta application

mrtnptrs

First I want to excuse for the very late apllication to the amazing Renegade X beta! I asked on the GoT-forum if users would like to join the beta with me to test Renegade X for you, but after some users said yes, I forgot to really send you this application because of personal problems (father died.)

I know this is not an excuse, but then you just know the reason.

Here is the application form we had to fill in to join the beta. I hope we could still join the beta.

1. A link to your community/clan's website.

http://gathering.tweakers.net/

2. A short description of your gaming community.

I (Maarten "mrtnptrs" Peters) am not the owner of the Gathering of Tweakers (GoT) community, but I'm a very active member at Tweakers. The GoT community is a very active community about everything

with hardware, smartphones, Windows, software, games etc. We all help each other with their questions and problems about these subjects. Many members play games like Battlefield and Command and Conquer Renegade of course! ;) I should say: ask it to ZixXer as he is also a member of the GoT-community!

3. List the Renegade X forum account names of the proposed beta testers from your community. All testers MUST register on these forums. You must have a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 10 testers.

-mrtnptrs: much experience with beta testing and the original Command and Conquer Renegade.

-iD4NG3R: very enthousiastic and is a big fan of FPS games. Likes to report bugs and give you guys feedback. Did not play the original.

-promwarm: is very interested in Renegade and was shortly the number one on the Europe server of the original Renegade.

-Summetje: played the original and many mods for it.

-cryman90: played it till the disc of the original Renegade was gray. Is a member of the Renegade X community since 2009.

4. Explain why you would like to be a part of the Renegade X beta.

As the GOT-community is a very active and helpful community, we can help you the best with reporting bugs and suggestions to make Renegade X even a better game as it already is! We are very enthousiastic to help you guys to produce an amazing game for everyone.

5. Did your community play the original C&C Renegade?

Almost all of them: see question 3.