Study on modding

modding2008

Hi Guys,

My name is Jesper and I am a student at the University of Amsterdam where I am doing my Master's degree in Communication Studies. In May and June, I have been conducting interviews with modders about modding for video games.

The interviews were part of my Master-thesis, which is to be submitted to the University of Amsterdam in. The subject of my master's thesis is video game modding

I have now released a survey, which is also about modding for video games and the results will be used exclusively for my thesis. The survey is only relevant for users to participate in if they are engaged in creating mods for video games.

I hope that you be interested and willing to spend 5-8 minutes on filling out the survey. Should you be interested in the results I will be happy to send you a summary of these.

If you know of any other modders, I would appreciate if you could tell them about this survey.

The survey can be accessed using this link: http://www2.fmg.uva.nl/comlab/surveys/Modd...Games_2008.html

Many thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Jesper