Community Beta Applications!

[NE]Fobby[GEN]

• Totem Arts Staff

Are you interested in taking part in the Renegade X internal beta?

The long-awaited indie multiplayer game Renegade X will be released on February 26th 2014. With almost two months until release, we're looking to attract gaming communities, clans, press, and guilds. We want your input and support, and so we invite you all to apply for the Renegade X Phase III Beta! Does your community have what it takes?

We are looking for devoted gamers who could join us, provide feedback, give suggestions, and report bugs during the month of January.

We are accepting applications from:

1. Gaming communities

2. Clans (including former and current C&C Renegade clans, Renegade X clans, and even non-C&C clans)

3. Gaming websites and forums (including gaming news sites, press, online communities, and C&C community pages)

4. Mod teams and game developers (indie and industry)

5. Leagues (including organizers of competitive tournaments)

We only need one application per community. Preferably, we want the leader or founder of each group to apply on behalf of their group. Each group must have a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 10 testers.

You have from now until January 7th 2014 to apply. Not all groups that apply will make it to the Phase III internal beta. Individuals who apply without representing a group will not be accepted. The Phase III beta will begin in mid-January.

Apply here and nowhere else: http://www.renegade-x.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=92

Here's to Renegade Xmas! Merry Christmas, happy holidays, and happy New Year! We hope to see you on the battlefield.

But will this beta only include the beta of the multiplayer version? Or will the singleplayer (Black Dawn) also get some fixes/additions and then be included in the beta or before the offical release?

Black Dawn will (probably) not be updated. The multiplayer beta will be released as a seperate download.

But will this beta only include the beta of the multiplayer version? Or will the singleplayer (Black Dawn) also get some fixes/additions and then be included in the beta or before the offical release?

Black Dawn will (probably) not be updated. The multiplayer beta will be released as a seperate download.

So, Black Dawn will probably not be update? Then at the final release, the users who love singleplayer have to play an altered game with bugs in it? Couldn't you include Black Down (with bugs fixed and maybe some improvement) into the final release with the multiplayer or later on?

What if I just said that I used to play renegade a lot when I was younger, and thought the game died when Westwood stopped supporting it. This was my favorite game growing up and I am so glad to see it being remade! Thanks for not giving up on renegade!

I don't belong to any online group of gamers, but I will be telling everyone who plays at my work about this game. I would love to beta test your game.

Hi!

I represent one of the russian gaming communities - "Army of the North." As it turned out, among our members a lot of fans of this game.

Unfortunately we learned too late about opportunity to participate in betatest.

In this regard, I would like to clarify whether there are currently any possibility to apply for consideration or it does not make sense in connection with the coming soon OBT ?

PS: sorry for my english :)