Classification system ?

Ankhlume

Hello everybody,

Delighted to join your community. Before all, I'm sorry to inflict my English so deplorable (a mixture of personal knowledge and translator).

I wanted to know if you were going creater a classification system such as the origin of WOL?

By the way, nice work, I'm so impatient.

Regards,

Ankh.

If you mean the in-game player count with the scores, kills, deaths, and K/D ratios attached (toggable by pressing "Tab") then yes, that is in the game.

If you mean a ranking system for the whole of Renegade X - then I doubt there will be one. The Renegade ladder ranking system was highly flawed and favored certain gametypes anyway.

Sorry, my French is limited and I know how much any online translator screws up these sort of things. Sticking to English for now, so I hope you understand :)

Are you maybe talking about a Serverbrowser with teamstats?

he means the general rank system they had in the earlier days, when the servers were still hosted by westwood/EA. and i don't really know if we will see a return of that :S

Yes, it's that.

...Sorry, my French is limited and I know how much any online translator screws up these sort of things. Sticking to English for now, so I hope you understand :)

No problem,this is mine to make effort to learn the english.

...If you mean a ranking system for the whole of Renegade X - then I doubt there will be one. The Renegade ladder ranking system was highly flawed and favored certain gametypes anyway....

It's no false, but it's fun I think ^^.