Any Ren-X clans recuiting?

MechanicalMan

As a long term Renegade player you have undoubtedly come across Warrior Nation. We been active on Renegade for well over a decade and are still going. Next to C&C: Renegade we have a large amount of members spanning a broad amount of games. (check it out: WarriorNation.net)

Active recruiting for Warrior Nation in terms of Renegade X has not started yet, although we will be supporting the game as a section in due time, closer to release.

Have a look around and if interested you could throw a shout-out for me or someone of the C&C: Renegade section in our guest posting area. ;)

Merchants of Death are recruiting.

We are a clan that currently focuses on playing Blacklight Retribution and many other games but a bunch of our members are awaiting the release of RenX.

We have a teamspeak and are a laid back clan that also plays competitively.

If your interested just message me here.

http://thepeopleclan.net/boardindex.php is recruiting we host all sorts of game servers and will host a server Renegade x with max stable slot count when it is released. We are a community as well as clan though.(more emphasis on community...) We have a: TeamSpeak3, Minecraft and Day of Defeat:Source server currently.

By the way The People is pretty much the remnants of the US side of a mostly dutch community called Wittebolx.(Renegade community that died off years ago.)

as much as i like being part of a community, a clan really isn't something for me. I usually feel much better as a lone wolf when it comes to clans, as it gave me a feeling it would give me a advantage over the rest. i like earning recognition and stuff the hard way, really.