Renegade-X Clanwars

WhisKeY

Hi everyone,

I'm a longtime competitive Renegade player who is very excited for the Renegade-X release.

With the amount of interest in this release, do you think we'll have enough players for a competitive clanwar league?

Renegade already has a manual-report league @ clanwars.cc, possibly we can use that?

Is anyone interested in leading a Renegade-X clan or competing in a clanwar league?

I'm going to put together .H2O. again. See you on the battlefield!

I suppose you can count us in as well. -SoQ-

Maj0rs, you fat bum. Still around, huh? I reckon I shall be reacquainting myself with Renegade again just to be there to rightfully kick your ass from the point where I've left off. ;)

Warrior Nation will naturally be present.

I suppose you can count us in as well. -SoQ-

Maj0rs, you fat bum. Still around, huh? I reckon I shall be reacquainting myself with Renegade again just to be there to rightfully kick your ass from the point where I've left off. ;)

Warrior Nation will naturally be present.

Haha, we'll see.. :cool: To be honest, a friend of mine showed me the trailer today and it brought me here. I haven't played for a three, four years. There is also a tiny hiccup on my way - I am using Macbook nowadays so I suppose that I have to go to the PC store. Donations are welcomed and appreciated :D

Hi everyone,

I'm a longtime competitive Renegade player who is very excited for the Renegade-X release.

With the amount of interest in this release, do you think we'll have enough players for a competitive clanwar league?

Renegade already has a manual-report league @ clanwars.cc, possibly we can use that?

Is anyone interested in leading a Renegade-X clan or competing in a clanwar league?

I'm going to put together .H2O. again. See you on the battlefield!

I am doing the same thing, its SKeTcHz here (SHRPDead7) putting together SHRP again haha been a long time but renegade x should for sure have clanwars! Id be down to get cc. going again

I don't want to be telling tales out of school and right now it's just "talk" but myself and the renegade-x guys are discussing automatically integrating renegade-x directly into clanwars, aka upon match completion results are sent directly to clanwars

• 4 weeks later...
I don't want to be telling tales out of school and right now it's just "talk" but myself and the renegade-x guys are discussing automatically integrating renegade-x directly into clanwars, aka upon match completion results are sent directly to clanwars

I'm Hypnos, I was the latest Clanwars.cc Admin for the manual reporting league. Whiskey just directed me to the topic he posted here, and in particular your response.

What's planned for Clanwars.cc and Renegade X? There's quite a few of us who still frequently play competitive Renegade, and we had quite an active summer with matches being reported on Clanwars.cc

So, if there's anything happening competitively, feel free to let myself and Whiskey know, we're both more than happy to help with anything you need. We can also spread the word of a potential Renegade X league and hopefully drum up some interest.

Hope to hear from you soon.

• 4 weeks later...

I was asking about something similar to this (viewtopic.php?f=13&t=71642); what the competitive scene would be like and how it might function. I was also wondering what the numbers would be per side as to know what kind of roster to try and fill.

This sounds pretty fun though and I'd definitely be interested in playing in a league.

There was only a limit on clan sizes in Renegade in the later years, because the community got so small, they wanted more small clans to keep the game active. In the first years of Renegade, There was 16vs16 clanwars. I can't see any limit being imposed regarding clan sizes in Ren-X.

• 6 years later...
  • 3 months later...