The Year is 2754 AD...

justpassingby

...and the Great Crusade of the God Emperor GabeN continues unabated across the universe. Entire galaxies are left in ruin as His Holiness seeks to unite all of creation underneath the SteamUniverse service. At the center of this grand destruction lies the former seat of human power, Earth.

Although now a radioactive rock after the initial strike against the united coalition of Microsoft, Sony, and Nintendo, there is hope for the recovery of Earth. Legends tell of a game that shall be released to end the tyranny of the God Emperor. For it is said in the prophecies that the disembodied heads of the Totem Arts development team shall one day emerge from some forgotten cave in immortal cybernetic forms to bring forth Renegade-X, the Prime Game. The Game to End All Games. That which may even bring low the Supreme One, GabeN.

Until that day, all we can do is wait... And hope for the black dawn of Mankind...

...and the Great Crusade of the God Emperor GabeN continues unabated across the universe. Entire galaxies are left in ruin as His Holiness seeks to unite all of creation underneath the SteamUniverse service. At the center of this grand destruction lies the former seat of human power, Earth.

Although now a radioactive rock after the initial strike against the united coalition of Microsoft, Sony, and Nintendo, there is hope for the recovery of Earth. Legends tell of a game that shall be released to end the tyranny of the God Emperor. For it is said in the prophecies that the disembodied heads of the Totem Arts development team shall one day emerge from some forgotten cave in immortal cybernetic forms to bring forth Renegade-X, the Prime Game. The Game to End All Games. That which may even bring low the Supreme One, GabeN.

Until that day, all we can do is wait... And hope for the black dawn of Mankind...

".....And that is how my last trip on acid went"

Just kidding well I like the creativity in this story although it is a little extreme.

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.