How the Hell does Black Dawn work?

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr

Black Dawn is a standalone UDK game and it should work out of the box, provided your computer matches the minimum specs and has its video card drivers and DirectX and such in order. What problem are you experiencing exactly?

• 3 weeks later...

Oh snap! I finally got around to downloading this again on my newly reset PC and I install it and it works like a charm, no bullshit like last time. Honestly, I can't remember what the fuck was wrong last time around. ALl I knew was it wouldn't start up.

So... finally, I get a chance to play this.

How come I can't adjust the sound options? In the audio options menu, all the sliders are grayed out.

So yah.. how do I manually adjust these options? Which config files in the root directory do I need to fuck with to actually turn the music off or do other things?

I've never dealt with the UDK stuff before.

• 6 months later...

These are good questions! I can not adjust audio (way to load) and no invert mouse option. Did the human race lose these technologies since the 1980s? Are there any forum moderators out there that can answer these questions, even if it's to tell us we're screwed.

These are good questions! I can not adjust audio (way to load) and no invert mouse option. Did the human race lose these technologies since the 1980s? Are there any forum moderators out there that can answer these questions, even if it's to tell us we're screwed.

You're screwed. ;) Mouse invertation is actually 100 percently doable in the config-data.