Any old off game features making a return or new ones?

Kwiksh0t

Will we see a return of the chat rooms in Renegade-X? It was a great way to schedule scrimmages, clan matches, or just some good grade A smack talk to one another.

Also will we be able to create a clan in game at all? I thought it always unique that you had the ability to create a clan in Renegade C&C then give em a flag and tag. You had the limit to how many players you can have in the clan. (I believe it was 20) You would set a password to your clan then give it to whomever you wanted to join your clan. I always thought this was a great concept instead of the route clan creating took in recent games where you have your own individual player profile and you would have a "create clan tag" function

When Renegade C&C had full support from Westwood they had a monthly clan ranking and individual player ranking will this make a comeback? Even though Renegade C&C did lose its support Clanwars.cc came through with a ladder system of there own. Can we look forward to Clanwars.cc support or perhaps another alternative?

If there are any new features to look forward to when your not in a game what can we expect? I'm not trying to lay more work on the development team by any means. It was something that just happen to strike my curiosity and I surfed through the forums to see if these questions have been answered at all but I had no luck so I figured I bring it up. Thanks and keep up the good works fellas.

• 2 weeks later...

When Renegade C&C had full support from Westwood they had a monthly clan ranking and individual player ranking will this make a comeback? Even though Renegade C&C did lose its support Clanwars.cc came through with a ladder system of there own. Can we look forward to Clanwars.cc support or perhaps another alternative?

I stand to be corrected, but Renegade-x servers will be fully independent of one another. Creating a global ladder wouldn't work, because each server might have distinct features (mutators, different maps, different game modes even). Of course, individual ladders will most likely be implemented/enabled for most servers.

PS: Devs, correct me if I'm wrong ^^

Oh wow, I totally forgot about the global chat that Renegade had when it was hosted on Westwood Online. Man, literally the best online experience ever. Too bad it died :/

never got to witness it. :(

Never really used it myself, but I remember that my younger brother got temp-banned by HelpBot for telling someone else to "be carefuk" [typo] about cussing, and apparently HelpBot considered that to be cussing. Ah, 2002. Good times.