Renegade X and C&C Renegade Comparison

[NE]Fobby[GEN]

Hey you're right. There's no horizontal scroll bar at the bottom of the window (FF 2.0). I didn't even notice because I always use the tilt wheel on my mouse for horizontal scrolling (and my resolution is 1920*1200 so I don't need to scroll horizontally often). I rarely actually use the horizontal scroll bar.

There's no scroll bar in the post reply page either.

wth? wow i have never noticed this either, and myself i ahve never ahd to sue the scrollbar at the bottom as im at 1920x1200 for all 3 of my screens.

umm ill investigate this.

QUOTE (Killa @ Jun 1 2008, 11:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wth? wow i have never noticed this either, and myself i ahve never ahd to sue the scrollbar at the bottom as im at 1920x1200 for all 3 of my screens.

umm ill investigate this.[/b]

ehmm... wasn't it you I talk to it about over MSN? >_>
"
and well in the meantime guys you should be able to use the arrowkeys until it gets fixed (atleast in firefox 2."something")

QUOTE (NEFobbyGEN @ Jun 1 2008, 03:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just did this for fun yesterday, he's a comparison picture between old C&C Renegade on the W3D engine (left), and Renegade X (right).

renxcompare01jo4.jpg[/b]

The environment and the vehicles look nice but...

The hud looks a bit bad...

I hope it get's improved in the future. It's too blank in my opinion.

Yours sincerely,
Demigan.

QUOTE (Killa @ Jun 8 2008, 05:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
not to mention parts of my hud is missing, warlord couldnt get them in i guess[/b]

When you say 'part of my HUD is missing', do you mean that the scoreboard with names etc is missing? Or do you mean that your weapondisplay is partly missing in the bottom right?

Or are there even more HUD things missing that I do not know of yet? Would be nice to see some improvements to it (although I don't know what could be improved).

Yours sincerely,
Demigan.