Renegade X on CommandandConquer.com!

[NE]Fobby[GEN]

• Totem Arts Staff

After releasing our latest trailer, it has come to our attention that Apoc, the Community Manager at EA Games, has posted the trailer in one of his blogs.

This is great news, as it shows Renegade X is quickly grabbing the attention of the C&C and UT community leaders, therefore giving us more help and motivation to complete the project.

Well, when lots of the C&C community asks for C&C mode in Tiberium and is said "no" to, you guys can step right up and say "modern engine? we got it!"

I mean, you've probably sold more copies of UT3 by yourself than you realize (like my future copy for instance).

Geez...I find myself browsing here about everyday now for the latest news. Glad you guys are getting more recognition on the hard work you guys have done. I see a few people from the forums I host have started signing up. I am sure they too, are impressed from the videos you release, I posted them on our front page during our revamping. Can't wait til this gets done. Does anyone know exactly what the hardware requirements will be to play this in high detail for the full experience? Will it be the same as UT3? Thanks!

QUOTE (HaOsLsE @ May 5 2008, 09:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Geez...I find myself browsing here about everyday now for the latest news. Glad you guys are getting more recognition on the hard work you guys have done. I see a few people from the forums I host have started signing up. I am sure they too, are impressed from the videos you release, I posted them on our front page during our revamping. Can't wait til this gets done. Does anyone know exactly what the hardware requirements will be to play this in high detail for the full experience? Will it be the same as UT3? Thanks![/b]

expect around the same if not more, as were going to have alot more vehicles