CNCNZ Poll: Renegade X or Command & Crysis?

[NE]Fobby[GEN]

• Totem Arts Staff

Hey guys.

So Sonic from the popular C&C website CNCNZ has posted an opinion poll. The question is, which next-gen C&C mod are you more excited for: Renegade X, or Renevo's "Command & Crysis" mod?

Be sure to check out http://www.cncnz.com and cast your vote for either of the two great mods. I'm sure you all know who I voted for ;)

Edit: Poll Over - Renegade X wins with a landslide 82%

Hi guys,

I think Renegade X is dominating our poll simply due to the fact you guys have been in the news and people have seen what you have to offer, Command & Crysis hasn't been in the news much over the last few months.

Don't take that as a negative comment though, everyone I know and all of at CNCNZ.com are blown away by what you have done at this early stage.

QUOTE (epicelite @ May 2 2008, 09:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Renegade X for 2 reasons.

1: I love renegade.

2: Crisis reminds me of EA and I hate them.[/b]

I think that EA actually had a bigger influence in creating Renegade than Crysis. Crysis was made by Crytech from beginning to end, EA just gave them guidance, so to speak.

Westwood started work on Renegade and where dissolved before the game was finished. EA took it upon themselves to rush the half completed game to shelves after it was originally canceled.

... Just something for you to think about. :P

• 1 month later...
  • Totem Arts Staff

Quote from CNCNZ.com ,

Now to the results of our previous poll, Renegade X VS Command & Crysis - Which mod looks the most promising?. No real shock here, Renegade X won by a landslide with a massive 82% of the vote. And just recently, it appears as though Command & Crysis has been laid to rest, as pointed out by Mighty BOB!. To see the full poll results click here

QUOTE (NEFobbyGEN @ Jun 26 2008, 11:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Quote from CNCNZ.com ,

Now to the results of our previous poll, Renegade X VS Command & Crysis - Which mod looks the most promising?. No real shock here, Renegade X won by a landslide with a massive 82% of the vote. And just recently, it appears as though Command & Crysis has been laid to rest, as pointed out by Mighty BOB!. To see the full poll results click here[/b]

lol