Purchasing

GummiBear

I just got a thought, that when you access a purchase terminal in Renegade X, instead of it filling out the whole screen could it be possible to maybe just zoom in a bit, but so that you can still see just around it?, that way you don't feel like you are some completely other place, or not in the game anymore, but more like you are just concentrating on that PT in front of you.

what im trying to say is that the PT was a part of Renegade's gameplay... Without it the real renegade feel would be gone... you would have all the cool vehicles new chars and weapons, but not the good old PCT screen(mayb a little updated ofc :P)... that would definately be weird... Renegade without PCT screen is like an omelet without eggs for me... it just cant b lol

but it will not be like they are completely gone, you will just see them on a monitor in the game instead of the full screen, and it should still cover most of the screen, just enough of a frame around it so you still fell you are on the map. And maybe that could also be done so you could see yourself , so you don't buy a havoc, just to find out you are dead

• 2 months later...

nah id rathe the PT that there is in renegade now...

itd look kinda stupid to just see yourself change into a diferent person, its wierd enough seeing another person like a standard pawn suddenly transform into Havoc or Raveshaw,

maybe they should go all white and then change, HAHAHA like a pokemon evolving.... no i dont like pokemon...best reference i can think of at 4am ^.^

QUOTE (Unit75 @ Jul 4 2008, 04:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
nah id rathe the PT that there is in renegade now...

itd look kinda stupid to just see yourself change into a diferent person, its wierd enough seeing another person like a standard pawn suddenly transform into Havoc or Raveshaw,[/b]

it not actually that bad you can see yourself in APB doesn't really notice it that much

QUOTE (Unit75 @ Jul 4 2008, 04:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
maybe they should go all white and then change, HAHAHA like a pokemon evolving.... no i dont like pokemon...best reference i can think of at 4am ^.^[/b]

tbh that would look even more stupid... but you could say like a vech un-/cloaking in APB