So, lets say I rented a server in unreal 3.

epicelite

QUOTE (NEFobbyGEN @ Apr 10 2008, 10:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We might be releasing a vehicle or a weapon (or both) down the line of progression later on, but not now.

We already have a server for testing though ;)

Remember, if we release too much of our content, parts of our mod will get old before we even release[/b]

Because renegade has only been out for 7 years, that doesn't make it old at all.

If people are looking for a server, I can offer dedicated servers for $40 to $700 a month depending on the kind you want. Renting player slots from game server company's is sometimes not the best choice. Servers can be overloaded with to many games.

QUOTE (Mighty BOB! @ Apr 13 2008, 06:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Avril needs MORE ammo.[/b]

agreed, and yes it is good against vech, but inf is very hard to hit it with. and weaponswitch times in UT3 is not that fast as they are in ren where you can swap from one weapon to another pretty quick (Not that it is bad, it just give better possibility to have a very good weapon against one type of targets but in turn bad against another)

he means that when you rent the server, you set it up to how ever many players and dedicated servers you want to run, not per player slot where its pre-built and pre-setup servers that you dont have full control over

• 2 weeks later...

Cheapest Windows server is $50/mo. And that's 2000GB of monthly bandwidth transfer. I would recommend spending around $100 for a 'decent' gaming server if that's what you want to use it for.

• 2 weeks later...