Renegade 2007 "Raising Havoc" Xmas Update

[NE]Fobby[GEN]

• Totem Arts Staff

Hey guys. Lots of news for December. Are you ready?

Contents:

#1. Mod Database Top 100

#2. "Raising Havoc" Xmas Podcast

#3. Concept Art Contest

#4. Captain Havoc's Head

#5. GDI Officer

#6. R07_Hourglass

#7. GDI MRLS

#8. Timed C4

Timed C4

The timed C4 is an explosive charge that comes with every infantry. Lay it, and in 30 seconds it can take out pretty much anything. Three timed C4s on a building's Master Control Terminal can obliterate it.

Modeled by Ric, textured by JeepRubi

wip20ws9bm2.th.jpg

That's it for now guys! More updates coming soon, including an interview with Planet CNC, be sure to check back soon!

Nice update. Havoc looks soo cool now as do the officer, but what is the difference in functionality for the two versions of the officer?

And love that hourglass map is easy to see that it is hourglass yet it feels way different

Also don't have time to hear the podcast right now too late, but will do it one of the next days as I get time

Very, VERY nice!

*looks at hourglass map*

WOW! Now I understand how you said "bring into next gen"

And as a mapper who likes to map for Renegade, I gots to learn me to make stuff like that. O_o

If I only had a scanner, I would of loved to enter that map concept art contest... cause the only good thing I feel I'm confident in conveying a concept sketch with is with a pencil and paper. :\

the current screenshots of Hourglass is the Vehicle CTF version for Unreal Tournament, The one that we will have for renegade 2007 will follow more closely to Renegades design tongue.gif

Originally posted by VinGummi2

Nice update. Havoc looks soo cool now as do the officer, but what is the difference in functionality for the two versions of the officer?

No difference, just a production shot to show that he does in fact have a face under his shades unlike the Renegade model.