RA freezes

GummiBear

I have a problem with my RA1 after playing about 1 minute or so it seems to always freeze, so I have to press the "windows button" to get the taskbar to appear and force RA to close.

I am using TFD and a totally clean install with no modification, however it do consist of Aftermath and counterstike as you can't install RA1 alone without those on TFD.

Soo does anyone have a suggestion how to fix this?

they all are (in fact I haven't done it myself, so I think TFD does it automatically when installing it) And well if I were to install from those orginal disc I had I would have to miss out the two exp. and it wouldn't be the same to play without TT's, demoes, MADs etc.

Originally posted by Mighty BOB!

RA

Aftermath

Counterstrike

All ship Worldwide.

You mad those 3 incl. shipping to Denmark would go up in 52,95$ if I calculate right FOR A GAME FROM 1995. I gave around 19,44-29,19 for the whole TFD, and that is 6 games(if you see the game + expansions as one game), so that would mean if you do it equal RA there only cost me MAX. 4,86$ and that is if you calculate same price for all the games, but everybody knows that in realty RA would be one of the cheapest in that box