I Bring good news.

Saga

I can confirm sources have stated UT3 ed is with the game.

If you guys plan to host. Lemme warn you now. UT 3 is more of a pig than ut2004 server wise. You will want a 5140 Xeon or third gen Opteron to do 2 UT3 Renegades, irc and Ts.

I'll personally confirm it.

I'll also say: Anyone planning on doing any editing with UT3, GET THE COLLECTORS EDITION! You WANT the videos that come with it! I know screen shots of the new editor looks very similar to the editor for ut2004, but DON'T BE FOOLED, it's almost a completely different beast!

Kicks ass though.

I think i'll buy it from Direct2Drive.com. To lazy to run to the store. Before I buy it, is there anything wrong getting it from Direct2Drive.com, do I miss out on any "special" goodies that usually comes with it in a box order from the store?

Bah, I hate having more crap laying around. I rather just have a digital copy. Easy to make backups and everything else. I'm going to research it, if it comes with everything as an original box copy comes with, i'm going to roll with it. I think it's about a 8gb download.