Application

Trigasnip

Hey guys, long time no see. I just recently found out about this project and i'm stoked. To speed up development i'm willing to offer my services.

Basically, I'm a graphics designer and web programmer.

I work for Adobe on their web team as a Flex2 programmer.

I'm a member @ depthCORE.com

Examples of my work:

http://www.E-Imagesite.com <--php/mysql/gfx

http://www.TheNextGenWeb.com <--ASP.net/AJAX/gfx(not complete, WIP)

http://www.BrightCove.com <--Flex2 for video player(thats my teams current project so I just worked on the Flex).

My Art:

http://www.trigasnip.deviantart.com

If you need texture artists or anything of the sort let me know.

AIM - Trigasnip

E-mail - [email protected]

Its good to see some of you guys again, rene ftw.

ahhh trigasnip... aka Teln3t? did you forget to post the other examples of your "work"? as in the many posts on ryan1918.com (semi-well-known hacking site) where you boasted about your defacement of websites using public Joomla exploits from milw0rm?

guys... you dont want this kid anywhere near your project...

Originally posted by TheKhaos

ahhh trigasnip... aka Teln3t? did you forget to post the other examples of your "work"? as in the many posts on ryan1918.com (semi-well-known hacking site) where you boasted about your defacement of websites using public Joomla exploits from milw0rm?

guys... you dont want this kid anywhere near your project...

u got the wrong dude man. thanks for trying to down the progress of rene 2007 though.

Originally posted by [NE

Fobby[GEN]]Get your problems resolved through private messages, we won't deal with them on this forum.

No offense, but I didnt start a problem. If I recall, this thread is an Application to work with the team and further the progress of rene 2007.

Whoever "TheKhaos" is, he obviously doesn't like me, and started posting false accusations of me so I wouldn't work for your team.

I'd be fine with you deleting this thread so I can start a new 1 without this useless spam.

Unless their is proof of this kind of behavior I wouldn't see why Trigasnip couldn't be put on a trial run. There really isn't any chance that one member could frustrate the work of this mod from moving forward by trying to hinder it in anyway. No one member has access to all the files except a few. The only harm Trigasnip could really inflict is on his own work really. Besides the point, I hope Trigasnip is a honest person and that these claims aren't true. He has a lot of potential to help out this mod, but members with bad reputations isn't something that would be beneficial to the ren2007 team. I hate to see people with great talent throw it away by being dishonest. Of course I'm not speaking for admins, but these are just my own thoughts.

Originally posted by Speedy059

Unless their is proof of this kind of behavior I wouldn't see why Trigasnip couldn't be put on a trial run. There really isn't any chance that one member could frustrate the work of this mod from moving forward by trying to hinder it in anyway. No one member has access to all the files except a few. The only harm Trigasnip could really inflict is on his own work really. Besides the point, I hope Trigasnip is a honest person and that these claims aren't true. He has a lot of potential to help out this mod, but members with bad reputations isn't something that would be beneficial to the ren2007 team. I hate to see people with great talent throw it away by being dishonest. Of course I'm not speaking for admins, but these are just my own thoughts.

Agreed smile.gif

I am indeed Teln3t. And I do indeed do low-level and high-level(memory management) penetration testing(Though i've stopped for a couple months).

However thats completely besides the point. I'd like to help your project as Renegade got me started in the world of the internet and started my "Tree of friends".

But I still dont know who TheKhaos is.... :shock:

We are looking for web programmers for totemarts.net. We need someone to lead a bunch of graphic artists and web designers to create a nice game site for everyone.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Alex

I just can't believe YOU helped on bright cove's website...

Not to be an ass.. but wow.. I'd assume you're rolling in money, Lol.

Yeah, I just helped with the backend flex(for the video player) with another programmer named Brandon. That was our department. Also, we all get paid the same tongue.gif