3d Artist - Looking for Mod Experience

EsR

Hello,

As the subject implies, I am looking for some Mod experience, to build up the Res. My main strong point is modeling and unwrapping. I have created textures for most of my models on my portfolio so I am able to create, but not my strongest area. I figure everyone wants to model right now, so if you need some unwrapping done to some finished models I'll do it or if there is some modeling needed I'll do it. Just consider me as a Peon. I don't have the greatest amount of time but If you give me a project with a reasonable time frame, I'll do everything in my power to finish it in time. So with no further adieu, here is my work, Let me know if I have what it takes.

http://www.esr3d.com/artwork.htm

Thank you much.

EsR

Oh, hey Eli, sorry for not responding to your email. I had totally forgot about it. Yes, we do need unwraping done and I think you would be a great addition to our team. You can get in contact with Fobby ([email protected]) for something to do, and when Titan sees this he should give you access to the internals.