VoIP Divisions

R315r4z0r

I think this would be cool, and also help reduce chatter in the game if there are a lot of people with VoIP.

There are different divisons, Armored Division, Infantry Division, ect and each of those divisions each are able to chat with each other by default over VoIP. However they would be able to talk to the entire team with the press of a button.

So when your an infantry, you hear people talking in the infantry division, when you enter a vehicle, you hear people talking in the armored division.

Just an idea I thought of that could/could not help. I thought it be cool, but it isn't important. Is it even possible to make?

• Totem Arts Staff

We're already going to have different VoIP divisions, but it'll work differently.

We're going to have it so anyone can make their own voice room as well as having their own "strategy table" (a drawing board anyone in that division can access and draw on).

Basically if I want to do a Flame Rush, those who are in on it can join that plan.

• 2 weeks later...