This is amazing

=AC={Cpt}Gugger{ELT}

I just heard about this recently and i'd like to say it's amazing. Great job everybody who worked on it. I can't wait for it to come out. I would like to find out more info about buying it and stuff so maybe one of u mods could tell me. But this game looks amazing and i think it will be a huge sucesess.

• Totem Arts Staff

Thanks for the interest in the mod, I'm glad to see more active Renegade players getting interested in Ren 07, because this is the future of Renegade.

As Titan said, this mod will be completely free. Just make sure that you have a legit version of Unreal Tournament 3, which will release this November.

Currently Donations will be accepted, as the team is putting forth Alot of effort and using our own money to fund the programs needed and the hardware needed, as well as Speedy is paying for the website domains and hosting by himself.

Out of pure interest (and I'm aware it's a bit off topic, but we all know this mod rocks anyway) ,what are your PC's stats Fob?

This heap of ancient junk is;

A 2.0 Ghz P4 (Socket 478, so single core) and about 233 Mhz FSB.

1.5 GB of dead slow RAM, some sort of DDR 266 Mhz

A 40 GB ATA 100 Hard Disk

A Radeon 9550 512 MB (But it appears to have lost half it's RAM, as far as my drivers can see..)

The motherboard is so old it needs a PCI sound card, PCI USB 2.0 card and PCI Ethernet card to get all the functions that it once could do, except USB 2.0, because it's that old. biggrin.gif

Do I win? tongue.gif

In reply -

Yep, you win. Lol! Can't even get about $500 for something that's better? sad.gif

I can post you some more RAM if you really want lol. I'd bet you're using SDRAM (Use http://www.crucial.com to check)

PC parts are NOT part of donation money...

Donation goes to programs(applications needed to create the mod) and hosting(website, forums, FTP, servers)...thats it!

everyone could use a new part or two...so, don't start this "my machine is worse then yours".

post still goes thru, as you said, but something is screwed up, We will work on a fix.

Ive googled that problem and found a soloution before, but it has come back...something to do with the mail out settings of the forum, why its mailing when u post, I have no idea

we more then likely will not need a dedicated server, as one of our devs (Speedy) owns his own hositng company, and is acutally providing us hosting for free currently, and we love him SO much for it 8)

Originally posted by Titan1x77

post still goes thru, as you said, but something is screwed up, We will work on a fix.

Ive googled that problem and found a soloution before, but it has come back...something to do with the mail out settings of the forum, why its mailing when u post, I have no idea

I didn't get the error when replying to the FAQ sticky, but I did when I posted this (which originally said "If you've changed something, it's worked")

Weird.

UPDATE - It now seems to work. Thanks.