Different vehicle designs and units of the 2. and 3. war

Kuiki

my opinion is that this mod could change some designs, of course the flame tank design in renegade is not that I prefer to be copied, of course you guys can take the design of the TW flametank, this tank looks much cooler and fearful. other things should be corrected the rail gun technology is based by the GDI, in all rts parts of the game, but in renegade nod uses the railgun?!? so please corrrect this an give nod something like the plasma cannon wich is used by the commando cyborg in tiberian sun.

For new Vehicles add the Battlemech units for both sides, GDI with the Juggernauth, titan and the mammoth mark 2 and nod with the cyborg reaper and the avatar, add more air vehicles from the different games to the mod like orcabomber, orca carryall, ox-35 troopcarrier, Firehawk, venom VTOL, Banshee and last but not least vertigobomber.. add the characteristic units from the 3 different games and mix it, of cause variations of hte vehicle would be nice too, of cause the humvee with a TOW, the flametank with a liquid tiberian mixture, different orca loadouts and so one to get the game more complex. and bring back the good old style of tiberian design wink.gif

Originally posted by Mighty BOB!

Well Renegade's Recon Bike did kinda suck...

So did the flame tank, but I don't think they should base anything on TibWars. If they were to depart from Renegade's design at all, I suggest they base it on TibDawn. TibWars is two whole sequels in advance, it woundn't seem right.

I'm curious. Tsu, would it be possible to add some of these goodies to the C&C assault maps without a lot of trouble if they wanted this done? Seems like it could be a great primer for the UT community pre Unreal 3.

I have this idea of mixed universes quiet long, my idea was it to set the scenerarion between the second and third tiberian war and put this all in the cryengine2 ^^, i created a whole list what is to do end what skills i need to make this but the progess is very slowly cause i have to learn how cryengine works and i have learn to create own models textures and UVW mapping and i am still learning how 3ds max works ^^ of cause i can show you my rebuild of an early predator tank concept for tiberian War

predhb9.th.jpg

is not as perfectas as it should be but for my first tank i think i can be proud wink.gif so if u ready with ur project of cause u like the idea of the mix, of cause my modeler skills are much better so i can help =)

Well your models are nice, but the point of this mod is to remake Renegade in UT2007.

If you stray too far from the game like changing units or weapons or characters, then the mod will have failed its goal to become a remake of Renegade.

You could save your ideas for a Mod however, because they do sound pretty good. smile.gif

Your models are quite good but could use some work. The mammoth tanks turret for example is out of scale but as they are work in progress I will keep my crits to myself for now.

Ric

yeah i have rescaled my turret a litlle bit bigger and moved the turret more to the front of the chassis but one big think is what i forgot is that the tank cant move the cannons up an down ^^, so i have to rebuild the turret tongue.gif and is in this step i will create the turret of the diruptor tank, cause in C&CTS they said that the disrupter is put on the mammoth chassis, so i will put the turret on my mammoth mk3 chassis ^^ , so i will add new screens over the next week