UT Master

Saga

Tsumetai, posted about the Renegade mod in the moddb. He would be a great asset to the team if there was some mutual interest. He was the creator of 3 of (imo) very good C@C assault maps. He is the fellow who made refinaries, Obs, etc.. etc "build" when a map objective occurred. I have asked him to take a look at your project. I don't know him, but he created 3 of the most popular maps in UT2004 Assault we run.

Just a thought.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh I'm very violent. But don't let that scare you, just make sure you're not too close to your monitor, or I may reach through and strangle you.

In all seriousness, I'm not the best UT coder, and my last version of my Red Alert map had a little help. My forte is modeling and mapping mostly. But we'll see what can be done. It's not like I'll have to worry about it for a while anyway.

Of course, like I mentioned before, I need a new computer, until then, I can't even mod for UT2004.

You know what? I'm bored.

Hey Fobby, Although I'm more into mapping, I do modeling too, and although my computer sucks, I still have 3d Max 7, so can try my hand at modeling something (perferably a structure), the Weapons Factory perhaps?

Many of them. But I don't have UT installed. Besides, from what I've seen, script editor in UT3 has undergone major changes.

So for now, I'm bored. I want a new computer! I want UT3! I want the sdk for C&C3! Where's the emoticon for throwing a tantrum?

How about The Shrine of Nod? Seems like a interesting building that if completed might be useful in some maps - as long as it did something. I mean, this guy can do some great stuff. Would there be a possible use if something the team didn't have a direct need of, but could benefit from without directing resources/manpower to making was made "freelance"?

lol, it is a part of the C&C storyline. There is one shrine in a C&C map that is interesting - but useless.

Kane would be pleased. smile.gif

btw Tsu, your red alert map looks like it will be the one picked for our server funwars against Omnipotents.