Creating Models

Defender2516

Hey guys, I heard that you guys use 3dmax 9 to make those models? Did you guys pay for the program (3k what in the world?) or you guys using the trial version?

I wanted to try out the trial version, but it asks for company, which I have no idea what to put down, I just wanna try it out for educational purposes.

Btw, nice stuff what you guys have done so far!

~Defender~

post your specs...

click Start > Run > type dxdiag > Click Save All Information after it finishs gathering it.

Originally posted by Havoc89

which version are you using? the 32 bit or the 64 bit?

you seem to be using windows XP, so you should use the 32 bit.

Max9 Trial automatically detects your OS bitversion, so if your using x86 (32-bit) it will install that ionstead of the 64-bit. It has both versions embedded into the .cab files.

i just want his to upload his info because he may not have DirectX9.0C April or sooner installed, that could be causing hisa problems, or even not the proper .Net Service pack installed!

My specs are good, its a brand new computer.

2.13ghz duo core 6400 intel

1GB Ram

7900 GT

250 GB hard drive space.

Its all brand new, costed me 1k.

However, I think its DEFINATLY Direct X.

It says I only have Directx 9.0b installed, even though I have installed directx 9.0c tons of times. Infact, I have MANY problems when I do not have Directx C. Most of my games don't work.

I suppose going out and buying a good copy of windows XP should fix it because for some reason, this 1 won't upgrade to the latest directx.

~Defender~