Dev Night - May 1st!

[NE]Fobby[GEN]

• Totem Arts Staff

We gladly invite you all to another Dev Night!

The frontlines have been quiet for a while, and now is the time to get the battle raging again! On May 1st 2011 at 3:00pm EST (Eastern Standard time) you can join some members of the development team for a game of Renegade X v.0.55 for Unreal Tournament 3. This is your opportunity to play with the Renegade X developers, ask questions, team up with us or against us, and get some classic R&R&R: Rest, Relaxation, and Renegade!

If you haven't tried the beta yet, what are you waiting for? Pick up Unreal Tournament 3, get the latest patch, and download Renegade X 0.55 HERE!

We will be playing on MP-Gaming's RenegadeXServer.com. Any custom server content will be downloaded upon joining the server. However, if you'd like to install the custom content manually (or are having problems downloading it from the server), please visit THIS THREAD, and look under the heading "Newcomers and Required Downloads" in post #1.

We're looking forward to seeing you there!

You can always follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or the community forums for frequent Renegade X updates. New screenshots and wallpapers of the work-in-progress Operation Black Dawn singleplayer campaign are also being posted every few days on THIS THREAD. Keep in touch - we have NOT forgotten you.

Rx_BlackDawn_Wallpaper_01.jpg

This will be awsome i just bought UT3 only for this mod im a big renegade fan i also got my two friends to get it to i hope i can be there been waiting for ages to play. got my mates babys 1st bday at 12pm how long will you guys be playing for?