Renegade X - Winter Update!

[NE]Fobby[GEN]

I didn't say that because of they not knowing the color of the pods, I said they are totally ignorants cos they said this: "the pods were just where the earth had been pushed up" and if you know well and have played Tiberian Dawn and Tiberian Sun obviously you can realize that's not right. And anyone who haven't played TD and TS is an absolute ignorant about C&C, don't you think so?

Sorry if I was a bit "violent", but my intentions were far away from making some kind of "fight" or "insulting".

First:

I did play TD AND TS and yes, there were those "pods" for the Tiberium. But what is the big deal if the dev teams would make those pods? As I said, you wouldn't stay on a battlefield and look at them.

Second:

You can speak without "ignorant" and whatever words.

All I wanted to tell you is to cool down and wait. Nothing more.

I don't know about the problem Westwood had with TD and TS (I always thought those Pods were part of that tib), so I'll be quite in this part.

I don't think the word "ignorant" as some kind of insult, to me just means that someone doesn't know something about a matter, just that, maybe for you is some kind of "tough" or "violent" word, and that's understandable because we all post here without even knowing from what place in the whole world the other person lives... so thank you for telling me to cool down, it helps a bit to keep this conversation like a conversation.

Pods are NOT important.

There are two ways that Tiberium spreads:

1. Through spore trees. It gets launched out and rolls into a field. This is where the pods come in. The pods are part of the Tiberium crystal that is not exactly rooted into the Earth's crust. This means podded Tiberium is the easiest to harvest because it doesn't really involve very much digging.

2. Tiberium that literally spreads and grows in the ground. This is the type that you can see in the screenshots above. The Earth itself is the pod of the Tiberium. It is rooted into the ground and requires some force to be excavated. These types of Tiberium fields tend to be larger and more varied than the ones made from simple spore trees but they also don't tend to spread as quickly. They are more dangerous to the environment however.

You know what you are talking. I think that if pods would have to be added, it would certainly not be in the top priorities. There are more important things for now.