Extremely Excited about this Mod - from EA Predator

EA Predator

Hey guys,

I just wanted to say how extremely excited I am to see this mod go into production with such a huge casting lineup of mod team members. 20 people is a mini-team!!! If you guys can accomplish this feat and stick together as one cohesive team, you will blow the C&C community away.

My words of wisdom:

-communicate daily

-be transparent and honest

-work hard and be friendly

-openly share your progress

-assign a point person to be your lead communicator

-assign a point person to organize the timeline of the project so you can meet and hit deadlines...

-and lastly....keep me informed. Some of you know how to reach me, I will do my best to keep an eye here. But let me say again, the C&C team wishes you guys goodluck and am extremely excited to see what you can accmplish.

This is a good landmark for the Renegade community and I will do everything in my power to support it.

Not to mention fixing the MOD SDK, and I do apologize for that. I think it was simple case of us being unaware the damage that it really did. So again, apologies and we'll do our best to correct that.

All the best, yours in community,

EA Predator

• Totem Arts Staff

EA Predator- It is my highest honour and my greatest joy to see your company's pursuit of interest in Renegade 2007. This project started out as a dream many moons ago, and has finally become a reality.

After seeing your post here, I went outside and danced in the streets. We are very happy to see support for Renegade 2007, and we are exstatic to see EA's recent blessings to our favourite series, Command & Conquer.

All of your requests have entirely been underway. Feel free to browse through our forum and check out our work. And believe me, I will make sure this team keeps you updated on every major event that happens.

Well nothing like going off-topic guys

I appreciate you stopping by.. we are in the infancy stages of our project and really have only posted about the forums in a few places.

We'd prefer to work with a small community until we get our project into a stage where we can show off more then WIP...Im currently getting some models into the game via the roboblitz editor.

I'll be talking with you more about the project soon.

Once again, Thanks for stopping by...Sorry for the nagging posts above me on the old w3d eninge...we are here after all to bring C&C into the FPS universe via a new and improve engine...In hope EA realizes what a real gem they have here with C&C as a FPS...as we all know C&C is king of the RTS and its time to expand into other genres!!

Predator, thank you for your kind and inspiring words towards our humble project.

Be assured, you will know immediately of any new updates from our little corner of the world wide internetz. =)

Thanks for posting mate!

~

Michael 'Anthrax' Baker, the teams official design chimp.

Hi guys,

nice to see EA showing some kind of support for expanding the C&C universe. biggrin.gif

I got great hopes for this mod. cant wait until it comes out. You only have to look at what has been done with the original engine by the APB team :shock:

Hope we can see some ingame screens soon to see what were missing out on.

Ps. The C&C community is truly taking EA's moto series as always ("EA Games, Challenge everything") laugh.gif

• Totem Arts Staff
Originally posted by Harbir24_7

Hi guys,

I got great hopes for this mod. cant wait until it comes out. You only have to look at what has been done with the original engine by the APB team :shock:

Harbir we understand, there's a lot of members here from Reborn and APB team.

Anyways as I said in my previous post I am very excited and happy to see EA's interest in our mod.