You know you're a CnC Renegade player.....

Techno

When you have boink sound on your sms message on your phone.

When you whore arty as long as you get over 9000 points for your team or even more

When you rape people with nod basic soldier.

When you don't have a time to go to toilet and shit your pants because playing renegade is most important thing for you.

When you HS people with lt.

When you don't have nicknames like jgldd,seli1003,cutepuuppy,slim39.

When you sneak without vehicle to enemy base with tech/hottie and blow up things.

When you choose engi over tech/hottie for honor to kill building with last remote from owned enemy engi.

When your fart sounds like boink sound.

When you pwn mammy just with chem sprayer.

• 5 months later...

Sorry for resurrecting this thread, but I recently completed building my new Corei3/Radeon 4890 gaming system. Of course, I fired up Renegade X for the first time and here's what I've redrawn upon:

-You hop everywhere you go to avoid getting hit

-Killing the harvester at the start of each round to whore points

-Getting a Mobius Gun when the snipers in the tunnels are just too good to clear out with a 500 sniper

When:

- You get a headshot while you are SBH, because a infantry unit is standing behind you.

- You try to deploy a nuke/ion on places that nobody looks, or where its hard to come.

- You like to hold the game clean by removing all that strange shells while some people are calling you "Noob" for some kind of reason. (where are shells for on a marathon servers? :blink: )

- You know that harvy walking has the most change to be succesfully if the emeny is attacking your base. (so there are less people guarding the base.)

- You know that tanks can drive over you. (yes, strange but they can.)

- You know the "bleuhell" ... (why bleuhell, since when is the hell bleu? the collor red or black makes more sence... it looks more like a "bleuheaven")

QUOTE (cirex @ Apr 19 2010, 11:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
- You know the "bleuhell" ... (why bleuhell, since when is the hell bleu? the collor red or black makes more sence... it looks more like a "bleuheaven")[/b]

I'm pretty sure 'heaven' wouldn't uproot you from the game causing you to either suicide and lose your credits or having to leave the match and rejoin.

-when you figure out that it's not the 100 times you die that count, it's the one life you manage to destroy that building that matters.

-when you actually dare refill instead of staying put and getting shot. You gotta know when to cut your losses

-When you are always front row of any rush, then pray the base defence picks the second tank to shoot at!

-when you devise completely rediculous rushes and tactics to finally break the tie that has been keeping the game from progressing, and making them work.

-when the most satisfying thing to do is start out without a refinery, and earn enough money to finance a mass, time and time again.

-when teamwork usually consists of one or two people aiding you in a directed action. Everyone else who is helping is collateral.

-when you think an shiny electric beam can repair vehicles and heal injuries (ey, I got shot in the head by a pistol, gimme some healing please!)

• 2 years later...

-When you prefer rockets inside tunnels

-(in the old days) Spot a healed mass by spotting an increased lagg

-Trying to c4 an enemy infantry that does not move. But starts to move just a second before you can place the c4 on his head. (always happens to me)

• 2 weeks later...

Well, hello there.

I also felt the urge to tell you my versions ;)

You know you're a CnC Renegade player when:

- You see a battle between 2 snipers and you plant proxy mines behind the enemy sniper, just to kill him if he returns to his base (Island worked the best for that)

- You plant a nuke in one of the buildings, hoping no one comes by. But they do and you start to shoot at a random building.

(They kinda Zerg rushed that building in order to disarm my nuke xD)

• 2 months later...

You know your a C&C renegade player...

-When you know what tubgirl is

-Used Teamspeak chat

-Logged onto clanwars.cc everyday

-Walked backwards to the oblisk

-Had more then one westwood account (multiple logins)

-Left up one enemy structure during clan matches (most likely the refinery) so you can boost up your K/D ratio

-Clan Tryouts

-Saw []D[][]V[][]D EVERYWHERE!

-You remember when clanwars turned into a "manual report based" league (which my opinion ruined the clanwars experience)

When an SBH sneaks up and puts a timed C4 on your MRLS and you manage to kill him and still have time to jump out and heal the timed C4 off your vehicle to save it (knowing that even if another enemy steals it while you are healing it, you have a couple of remotes on it anyway).

• 1 month later...
  • 7 years later...