should i ebay CNC: Renegade?

Eroc

So i finally finished unpacking, and i couldnt find the other CD so i can install renegade :( im considering just buying the game online. My only questions is... Is there still an online community? will i be able to connect to Westwood Online and play with old friends?

QUOTE (Eroc @ Apr 17 2009, 10:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So i finally finished unpacking, and i couldnt find the other CD so i can install renegade :( im considering just buying the game online. My only questions is... Is there still an online community? will i be able to connect to Westwood Online and play with old friends?[/b]

do you still have the cd key? if so you could torrent the cds.... :unsure:

QUOTE (Eroc @ Apr 17 2009, 12:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
no CD key >_< the other CD should be with the case + CD key, but i couldnt find either[/b]

darn... look for it a little better.

if you don't find it you could go to your local second hand game shops and look for a copy of the game

you could also buy that pack that contains almost all of the C&C games

or you can get it for something like £3 at play.com:

http://www.play.com/Search.aspx?searchtype....x=0&go.y=0

i got renegade in the mail the other day.. been playing on all my free time ^_^ feels good.. old times, fun times! my cousin is getting a copy also so he can play with me like we used to.

My question to the community is what sever do you guys play on? im taged as: holyone88, i wouldnt be suprised if some of you have seen me already with the amount ive been playing.

QUOTE (NEFobbyGEN @ Apr 18 2009, 07:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've still got my original disk from when the game was released 7 years ago ;) [/b]

Me too however, i'm missing the data disc which sucks because my computer is in desperate need of a reformat and I don't want to have to re-buy ren.

Kind of sad actually not reformatting because of a game. lol But I guess it doesn't matter because I do everything else computer-wise with my laptop.

I got ren with the C&C collectors pack, it is all original style discs with all toe current updates. However I didn't have a certain update for online play, I have a messed up computer so downloading is not an option. It has only been after I got The C&C saga that I was able to play online.

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (Eroc @ Apr 17 2009, 04:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So i finally finished unpacking, and i couldnt find the other CD so i can install renegade :( im considering just buying the game online. My only questions is... Is there still an online community? will i be able to connect to Westwood Online and play with old friends?[/b]

No, its a thing of the past, now there are only google bots and random government made accounts that completely dominate C&C Renegade forum boards that post stupid, newby, and irrelevant messages. The only hope in recapturing the community is the deployment of Renegade X Also see: www.renegadeforums.com:V