Need a new CPU?

[CNC]PlagueNXC

Need computer assistance or want to buy a computer?

pm me and let me know.

I just built a new quad core cpu. Also have a single core for basic usage; not gaming. Or if you want me to build you a nice cpu for under a $1000 including 2tb hard drive, and a quad core processor with a nice graphics card, hit me up.

Oh and I wasn't sure if it was ok or not typing this up on this section. I just assumed it was ok since it had no rules, and the subject is "Off Topic," correct me if I'm wrong fellas. =)

Take care.

-Asgaroth

well im canadian so ... when its online, from NCIX, newegg,Tigerdirect (rarely), compusmart, canada computer. but mainly i make buisness with local distributor who make me good price, one guys in my town got stock directly from asus and Gigabyte and he got deal on other brand. so he distribut it to all pc-shop, sometime price is lower than everyone. like 3 weeks ago ... i got a BFG GTX260 maxcore 55nm for a friend ... 190$can tx included ... one shot deal ... i was like WOHAAAAAA .. so i bought one too .. he had 10 like this .. all cards was sold in 15 min lol

I just Brought two New Samsung 1TB Spin Point F1 Drives today to add to my rig :) thats why i just updated my sig :) They cost me $140 AUD (100.565 USD) which over here is a fricking good price.

and the F1 Spin point drives are not slow drives at all they are really fast, and at such a good price is why i got them.

QUOTE (a1h @ Apr 15 2009, 12:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just Brought two New Samsung 1TB Spin Point F1 Drives today to add to my rig :) thats why i just updated my sig :) They cost me $140 AUD (100.565 USD) which over here is a fricking good price.

and the F1 Spin point drives are not slow drives at all they are really fast, and at such a good price is why i got them.[/b]

Yeah that is a really great price. Where did you go to pay for 2 terabyte hard drives for 100 bucks!?

I mostly go to newegg because it is dirt cheap there. But man, how the heck did you pull that off?