Is the Mod being a console game a possibility?

napkin

I truly belive, that given the right time and place, that this particular mod could be a succesful console game, or a PC game separate from the parent game, ie: UT3. It would make a very good addition to the Xbox 360, and/or the PC, sold seperately from the parent game, as I mentioned above. The possible amount of income from said game could be suprising, it could be a thing to consider, possibly try to get ahold of EA Games, and tell them the idea, and what you have developed so far. You guys could have a possible game franchise here, very excellent work as far as I'm concerned. It's allways a possibility, don't forget that.

No, we don't have a franchise, EA has a franchise. It's called Command & Conquer. We have no legal grounds for selling this mod. EALA is very aware of us already.

Then there's the other half. This is a mod for an Epic game. The legal ramifications of what would need to be done to get both parties to agree are mind boggling.

This has been asked before. The mod will not go stand-alone, and we're not charging for it.