Lots of really classic servers!

[NE] Public Warzone

Ground Zero

BlueYonder

Smoker's Lounge

[bA] Toaster Oven

-BiO- Logical Warfare

UNRULES Network

Now I usually play at FnFall's Marathon, but you will occasionally find me on Atomix and n00bless (when numbers are small... I don't like anything above 24 players)

QUOTE (NEFobbyGEN @ Mar 11 2009, 06:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lots of really classic servers!

[NE] Public Warzone
Ground Zero
BlueYonder
Smoker's Lounge
[bA] Toaster Oven
-BiO- Logical Warfare
UNRULES Network

Now I usually play at FnFall's Marathon, but you will occasionally find me on Atomix and n00bless (when numbers are small... I don't like anything above 24 players)[/b]

Lol wow back in the day when ren-archive was around we hosted a 128 person server for 1 day.. that was crazy.. one map i point whored the whole round and ended up getting over 3000 ladder points even though it didnt matter lol

Way back in the day (not really, maybe 2 or 3 years ago) I found a home on the A1game server. 4 vs all games were awesome. (The "all" meaning anything from 4 to 20 other players)

And for the record, despite what everyone else seemingly has come to believe, WE/THEY DIDN'T CHEAT! <_<

More recently I've been playing on Jelly-serv

However, I did from time-to-time play on servers such as Black-Cell, Xph4ze, unrules, non00bs, n00bstories, and some others I don't remember off the top of my head.

Edit: Oh yea, I did go on a campaign playing on the AC clan server in hopes of versing C4smoke... but I never got to meet him.. in fact, most of the time the server was dead.

Does anyone remember server called seven or something like that? It had 14 ppl limit and I liked playing little games like that. It had it's own unique group of players and teamwork was guaranteed.

Nowadays I prefer servers that doesn't have any new extra stuff like ability to revive building or buy any vehicle you want, no time limit and make any vehicle stealth. I hate to say but those ´features´just ruin the gameplay. :unsure:

QUOTE (CrazyAndy @ Mar 12 2009, 02:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Does anyone remember server called seven or something like that? It had 14 ppl limit and I liked playing little games like that. It had it's own unique group of players and teamwork was guaranteed.

Nowadays I prefer servers that doesn't have any new extra stuff like ability to revive building or buy any vehicle you want, no time limit and make any vehicle stealth. I hate to say but those ´features´just ruin the gameplay. :unsure:[/b]

"No time limit" is a built in feature.. and those games are better than games with time limits, imo.

• Totem Arts Staff
QUOTE (BLuel4bel @ Mar 19 2009, 08:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That was the best rene-time ever man.[/b]

I would say the best Renetime ever would be 2005/2006. After that point things began going downhill in terms of player numbers and servers.

Though I have been playing since the Renegade demo, which came out at around late 2001.

QUOTE (NEFobbyGEN @ Mar 20 2009, 01:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would say the best Renetime ever would be 2005/2006. After that point things began going downhill in terms of player numbers and servers.

Though I have been playing since the Renegade demo, which came out at around late 2001.[/b]

The best Renetime was 2003-2004 because World of Warcraft hadn't been released yet. Soon as that came out, I saw many many servers die out simply because they lost most of their players to that game.

• Totem Arts Staff
The best Renetime was 2003-2004 because World of Warcraft hadn't been released yet. Soon as that came out, I saw many many servers die out simply because they lost most of their players to that game.[/b]

That's also true. World of Warcraft really killed off a lot of avid Renegade players, many that I used to know and have since disappeared (because they're busy playing WoW).

QUOTE (NEFobbyGEN @ Mar 21 2009, 06:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's also true. World of Warcraft really killed off a lot of avid Renegade players, many that I used to know and have since disappeared (because they're busy playing WoW).[/b]

yup... WoW pretty much killed the video games industry... :angry: stupid game :angry:

Does anyone remember a sniper named R4IN? He was probably the greatest sniper I've ever come across. I remember on Walls Flying once he nullified our entire team's medium tank rush simply by headshotting us all from the cliff before we could even get into our vehicles.

I wasn't too bad of a sniper too back in my day (especially with the 500 sniper), but damn. That guy was something else.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Im still playing.

I played jelly for awhile,then stomped everywhere.

Then I began UN was there long time, till I caught

a mod cheeting and was a inch away from being banned for it.

Renbattle, which has failed.

Now its St0rm Exclusively

Mods and Admin are not like other servers. jerks to be kind.

QUOTE (Inflames @ Mar 19 2009, 12:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Moonlightshakers server (DaDeth), Dajoint Servers, TWA, PHx and a load more I can't remember

Used to be JointWoop, but that was an incredibly long time ago.[/b]

TWA shit, what a old memory :D i was always in Hazteam server during this time, we got some good CW.

when i play now, im in Jelly. marathon sometime and in the old RA server

QUOTE (Techno @ Mar 11 2009, 05:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What Renegade servers did you play on back when you were still active?

I played on Black-Cell's marathon and AOW servers. I also enjoyed st0rm's co-op server, those were always entertaining.[/b]

Owww fuck I remember those Black Cell Marathon servers, they were the shit!!!!! One time I was playing with 56K with like 4 players for like at least 8 games straight with no lag!! I pwnt many people that game!! I regret that they are no longer active as they would really make it difficult if not impossible to cheat.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I was an avid non00bs player. I was on their forum almost every day and played ALL the time on their server... then after a year of not playing rene (b/c of college), I got on to play and NO non00bs! :'( now If I ever play it's on Jelly... yet... nothing can fill the void in my heart that was left by non00bs. *sigh*

:P

I used to play with a great group of guys called HAZTEAM. =HT= tags.

We played Renegade from day one. So many nights we played, teamwork earned us a reputation as the team to beat back in the day. I miss flame rushing the GDI bases with my old =HT= brothern. Hope this MOD captures the game play we used to enjoy.

Game On!