TITAN PACK IS HERE!!!

neagu

The new games modes are quite fun. I wish all game developers would make free expansion packs for their games instead of just making half a game, then selling the rest as an expansion pack.

Anyways, we got Renegade X so I am happy!

QUOTE (TD @ Mar 7 2009, 07:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The new games modes are quite fun. I wish all game developers would make free expansion packs for their games instead of just making half a game, then selling the rest as an expansion pack.

Anyways, we got Renegade X so I am happy![/b]

Unless they removed the longbow aimbot gun the game still sucks.

EDIT:

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN I NEED TO ENTER THE CD KEY!?!?!!?!!?!?!!?

fuuu.png

QUOTE (dirtycopgangsta @ Mar 11 2009, 02:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Try asking for another CD key, if you still have the case you should be able to prove you bought it, so they might give you another cd key. Worth trying.[/b]

Yea I got the case, just lost the manual somewhere and am too lazy to look for it :/

Tsumetai, I was refering to this post.

QUOTE (Tsumetai @ Mar 10 2009, 09:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What's this "Key entering" business about? I didn't have to enter my CD key again. Am I the only one with a legal, non-steam copy of UT3?[/b]

I have to aggree with Mighty BOB, If your too lazy its at your fault not ours, so dont complain about it here. (I think i sounded quite mean ohh well)

I know exactly how you feel NEFirestorm. My CD's are all on a neat heap, and the manuals are all in the same heap in a different order,

Except the manuals of the games I like to play. Which are usually on a place I can't recall untill I suddenly find it underneath ten tons of waste paper.

And DUH, I'm a non-stream legit CD+CDkey user! I only share it with my brother who seems to like playing at the same times as I do...

Yours sincerely,

Demigan.

• 3 weeks later...