clanwars.cc

oompah

Hey guys I own the gaming site clanwars.cc; we've had a long history of supporting Renegade via our various ladders. In the original Renegade Westwood used to publish online match results to a website where clanwars scraped off those results and built a ladder for players and clans loaded with all kinds of stats etc... if you are interested in doing this for Renegade-X this please contact me so we can discuss.

email: [email protected]

current renegade ladder Clanwars Renegade Site

QUOTE (oompah @ Mar 1 2009, 08:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey guys I own the gaming site clanwars.cc; we've had a long history of supporting Renegade via our various ladders. In the original Renegade Westwood used to publish online match results to a website where clanwars scraped off those results and built a ladder for players and clans loaded with all kinds of stats etc... if you are interested in doing this for Renegade-X this please contact me so we can discuss.

email: [email protected]

current renegade ladder Clanwars Renegade Site[/b]

Hi Patrick,

I've e-mailed you before, and we had an agreement. Please check your mail.
Thanks in advance.

QUOTE (BLuel4bel @ Mar 2 2009, 02:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Patrick,

I've e-mailed you before, and we had an agreement. Please check your mail.
Thanks in advance.[/b]

Who are you? And I dont think there is an agreement atm. with the RenX Team. We (RenX-Team) are planning a ladder anyway, there will be a ladder, also an acheivment system and I think even bigger events.

If Clanwars.cc want to support us, its for sure welcome, but how this will look like is not yet discussed.

QUOTE (Pr0eX @ Mar 2 2009, 08:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Who are you? And I dont think there is an agreement atm. with the RenX Team. We (RenX-Team) are planning a ladder anyway, there will be a ladder, also an acheivment system and I think even bigger events.

If Clanwars.cc want to support us, its for sure welcome, but how this will look like is not yet discussed.[/b]

There was an agreement already a long time ago, and me and Fobby discussed this already. ;)
And even if renx is planning a ladder, .cc will always be different.

And you say the renx team is planning a ladder anyway, this goes for clans aswell right?
It'll probably be the same story as it was with normal Renegade; g3ks will play cw.cc, public players will play public ladder.

QUOTE (Pr0eX @ Mar 2 2009, 08:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If Clanwars.cc want to support us, its for sure welcome, but how this will look like is not yet discussed.[/b]

Pr0eX,

If you want to talk about integrating into our system I'd welcome that discussion for sure. We have two current auto-report ladders for two EA games, BFME2 and ROTWK. When people play matches the results get sent directly to us. I'd love to do something similar for Ren-x. Let me know if you guys have any interest in that.

Regards,
Pat

QUOTE (BLuel4bel @ Mar 2 2009, 02:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There was an agreement already a long time ago, and me and Fobby discussed this already. ;)
And even if renx is planning a ladder, .cc will always be different.

And you say the renx team is planning a ladder anyway, this goes for clans aswell right?
It'll probably be the same story as it was with normal Renegade; g3ks will play cw.cc, public players will play public ladder.[/b]

My first question is not answered, WHO ARE YOU?

If you want to make a ladder for clans its okay, even if we want to stop you, we couldn't :rolleyes: .
The automatic reports thing is the part I was talking about, you may make a Mutator to get this feature, but I'm not sure if this will work out.

Hell yeah, let us finish the game first, then we can talk about other parts.

QUOTE (Pr0eX @ Mar 2 2009, 10:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My first question is not answered, WHO ARE YOU?

If you want to make a ladder for clans its okay, even if we want to stop you, we couldn't :rolleyes: .
The automatic reports thing is the part I was talking about, you may make a Mutator to get this feature, but I'm not sure if this will work out.

Hell yeah, let us finish the game first, then we can talk about other parts.[/b]

Renegade Username:BLuel4bel, nice to meet you.

I think it would be better if results get sent directly to cw.cc instead of reporting those games. Its not up to me to decide that, and i don't know if its even possible, i'll let that up to renx & cw.cc

And we all know the mod has to be finished before we start other projects, but this is just a plan, which will be worked out in the future.

Thanks, blue.

Well yea of course get your game done first - just asking the question incase it got some traction so you could plan on implementation during your dev cycle rather than after the fact.

If clanwars.cc - Renegade-X integration were to happen certaintly no one would be forced to have their stats displayed at clanwars.cc; you'd have to sign up and create an account at clanwars.cc.

But back on topic if any of the devs here want to explore the topic just reach out to me so we could talk about how it might work. At anyrate I have to say the youtubes are looking really solid, great work here guys, tremendous testament to what talented, motivated people can do if they put their minds to it - really looking forward to the finished product.

Regards,

Pat