• Two new gametypes: Greed and Betrayal
  • One new mutator: Titans
  • 16 new maps: 6 Deathmatch, 4 Warfare, 3 CTF, 3 VCTF
  • Two new weapons: Stinger Turret and The Eradicator Cannon
  • Two new deployables: The X-Ray Field and the Link Station
  • One new powerup: The Portable Slow Field
  • Two new characters: Kana of the Ronin and Nova of Liandri
  • One new vehicle: The Axon Stealthbender
  • All due on: March 5, 2009. Two weeks! Really!

If you want to read the details here is a link http://www.beyondunreal.com/articles/titan...-reveal/?page=1

And it's free.

"The first, and probably most important, reveal this week was that the Titan Pack will be free, gratis, no cost. This was certainly the question lingering on everyone's mind after the hint about the pack was dropped late last year. Surely the second most important piece of information is that the pack is due for release on March 5th, 2009. I know, I know, two weeks!"

QUOTE (dirtycopgangsta @ Feb 21 2009, 10:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you want to read the details here is a link http://www.beyondunreal.com/articles/titan...-reveal/?page=1

And it's free.
"The first, and probably most important, reveal this week was that the Titan Pack will be free, gratis, no cost. This was certainly the question lingering on everyone's mind after the hint about the pack was dropped late last year. Surely the second most important piece of information is that the pack is due for release on March 5th, 2009. I know, I know, two weeks!"[/b]

i wonder how big the file would be. i think it could be over a gig

• Former Developers

The performance is definatly improved a lot with the beta patch and should be better with the final patch. Your game no longer dies when you try to alt+tab and loads much quicker. Even unpublished maps seem to load much faster then before.

Supposedly the final patch is going to redesign the mod directories and how mods are launched so this might throw us back a little bit. I am keeping in touch with someone from Tactical Assault who is on the case of the new mod directories system. Hopefully it all works out.

Oh, Ut3 Already runs better than Rene on my pc (both run smooth most of the time, but the fps somewhat drops when too many explosions/effects are onscreen. Yet when you compare the graphics and detail of the models and maps, i can say UT3 runs a lot better than Rene). If performance will be greatly improved, then UT3 deserves the money i paid for it.