Question one, two, three

cinzano

Hi all,

Question one - About Infantri:

in a video (Vid.Link) i can see that speed of units arent really the same like in the original. Thats one important

criterium for me. so will it be in the unreal3 mod version be the same?

-

Question two - About Projectile-color:

The Weapon that i mean in the picture (crdqyiju.png) got for every fraction another

Bullet color. Red for Nod and Gold for GDI so will it be the same in the game? :)

-

Question three - About CnC_Hourglass:

im not sure if this map is ready now... there are some walls in front side of every base.

the renegadex version is a littlebit big i think, and shouldn´t be taler than a normal infantri unit.

its a tactical criterium that u dont makes move about the wall, but u can see and shoot about a further distance!

QUOTE (cinzcodeX @ Feb 13 2009, 04:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi all,

Question one - About Infantri:

in a video (Vid.Link) i can see that speed of units arent really the same like in the original. Thats one important
criterium for me. so will it be in the unreal3 mod version be the same?
-

Question two - About Projectile-color:

The Weapon that i mean in the picture (crdqyiju.png) got for every fraction another
Bullet color. Red for Nod and Gold for GDI so will it be the same in the game? :)
-

Question three - About CnC_Hourglass:

im not sure if this map is ready now... there are some walls in front side of every base.
the renegadex version is a littlebit big i think, and shouldn´t be taler than a normal infantri unit.
its a tactical criterium that u dont makes move about the wall, but u can see and shoot about a further distance![/b]

I can answer questions 2 and 3 for you

2. GDI still shoot gold and Nod still shoot red :D

3. The CnC Hourglass that you have played was made for UT3 and not renegade x the map will have some changes such as the walls being changed and other slight changes to it :D

EDIT: ^ Those walls are only temporary :P

1: oh i agree with u the units are really moving diffrent, like in the original and would be a nice criterium if they could change. i saw much BunnyHopping btw xD

2: and wow its a little detail but ye i think ur right about the bullet color ;)

3: defently the wall dont need to be tall like that!

nice details and i think if they respect aspects like yours, the mod will be more and more like the original!

good job to everybody!

We don't have our own custom infantry animations yet so they're still using the Unreal animations at the moment, BUT they ARE moving at the correct Renegade speed. It's just that the Unreal animations are playing at a different speed than the move speed which looks weird.

QUOTE (Mighty BOB! @ Feb 14 2009, 03:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We don't have our own custom infantry animations yet so they're still using the Unreal animations at the moment, BUT they ARE moving at the correct Renegade speed. It's just that the Unreal animations are playing at a different speed than the move speed which looks weird.[/b]

Yey.

QUOTE (Spycon @ Feb 14 2009, 01:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can answer questions 2 and 3 for you

2. GDI still shoot gold and Nod still shoot red :D

3. The CnC Hourglass that you have played was made for UT3 and not renegade x the map will have some changes such as the walls being changed and other slight changes to it :D

EDIT: ^ Those walls are only temporary :P[/b]

Thnx for Answer my Questions. Topic ^^